HUNTINGTON POINTE LANDSCAPE MODIFICATION/LEASE AGREEMENT
You can download the Landscape Modification/Lease Agreement application on a different page. After the download, you can view or print the document. All the rules and protocols are described in the application form. However, we’re going to highlight some of the key points below.
- If you have an existing patio, you must submit your application by December 31, 2019
- The one time application fee is $275
- There is an annual $50 fee which will be paid @ $12.50 per quarter, added to your quarterly condo fee
- There’s also a fee if sprinklers must be capped or moved by our Landscaper
- The money goes to the general HPA fund
- The patio must be installed by a licensed and insured contractor
- The lease agreement is between the unit owner and the HPA
- The unit owner must present proof they have at least $300,000 of personal liability insurance (see the form for specific details). Do not ask the insurance company if they will insure your patio. You should instead ask them if you have at least $300,000 of liability insurance.
- Bring your completed application to the clubhouse
- There is a maximum size for the patio which is based upon your villa model
- Patios are allowed only Phases I and III
- If you want a Step-Out, it is free, but you must submit an application form
- The maximum size for a Step-Out is 3 feet x 5 feet