Hotwire Launch Call Center Number: 561-509-5429
Hotwire Customer Service Number (After the Launch is completed): 866-381-3981
NOTE: The AT&T Phase One contract expired November 30th.
The installation of your equipment will take approximately 3 to 4 hours. If you’re a snowbird, you must tell Hotwire when you’re returning to HP. Here is some general information for Phase I residents.
- You are entitled to one hard wired TV and 2 wireless units. However, Hotwire will do their best to make all 3 hard wired, because that’s more reliable. With all 3 units hardwired, you won’t have to rely upon the variables of wireless.
- If you want more than 3 TV’s installed, you have to pay for the extra units.
- The Internet speed will be approximately 200 mps downloading and 50 mps uploading data. You can check your download/upload speeds by going to this website: SpeedTest
- The wireless router is a Euro Pro.
- The current AT&T TV contract ended November 30, 2020
- You must return all equipment to AT&T. Bring the equipment to a UPS store where they will scan the serial numbers, package the equipment, and ship it back to AT&T at no cost to you.
- Hotwire installations will continue for late returning snowbirds.
- Phase I residents are enjoying state of the art Internet and TV service, paid for by the Association. You no longer have to pay a 3rd party vendor for Internet service. It will be included in the Hotwire TV/Internet deal.
- If you have a landline phone, do NOT cancel your phone or the Internet until Hotwire transfers your phone to their service
- Remember, nothing in life is truly free. Your quarterly condo rates will rise because of this deal. However, the rise in your condo fee will probably only be a fraction of the money you will save as a result of not having an Internet or Landline Phone bill.
- If you did not agree to schedule an appointment with Hotwire before November 30th, you will no longer have TV service paid for by the Association.
- Effective December 1st: If you want TV and/or Internet, and if you didn’t allow Hotwire into your home for the installation of new service, you will be responsible for contacting a 3rd party vendor, setting up the equipment, and paying for it yourself.
Phase I Hotwire Installations Completed: There are 304 units in Phase I. As of December 18th, 272 units have completed their installation, 12 are scheduled for their installation, 8 units have not had their consultation or they haven’t scheduled a date for their installation. Five units are in the process of being sold, so they are not on the schedule.
Hotwire Feedback from Phase I Residents
- The TV picture quality is clearer and sharper.
- My Internet speed is faster and more reliable.
- I canceled my internet contract, I’m saving $50 per month.
- I cancelled my AT&T Landline & transferred it to Hotwire, where I’m saving around $40 per month.
- My wireless service is more reliable.
- I love the voice activated remote control.
- I don’t like the design of the Hotwire remote control