Covid-19 Cafe Hours Monday through Saturday : 10 AM – 2 PM
Take Out Orders: Please call 561-499-9888 at least 30 minutes ahead for your food order.
The hours are 10:00 am to 2:00 pm Monday through Saturday, closed on Sundays.
Every week there will be a new dinner menu, which will consist of 8 to 10 entree choices e.g. Briscut, Lamb Shank, Duck L’Orange, Stuffed Cabbage, Salmon, Pecan Crusted Chicken etc. Order dinner from the cafe at 561-499-9888 between 9:00 am and 12 noon. Dinner orders will be limited to the first 100 meals as we acclimate to this new style of service and gauge interest from the residents.
Dinners will be delivered to your door. no contact necessary.
- Call the Cafe @ 561-499-9888 at least 30 minutes ahead of your projected order.
- Drop off your orders at the cafe and wait, or come back when it’s ready.
- Lori Watson, one of the servers, has graciously offered use of her cell number for your orders: 561-901-0138
- Please, only use the cell phone number for ordering between 9:30 AM and 1:30 PM
Lunch Specials are cancelled.
Note: The lunch specials listed are not official, always check with the Cafe.
|Day of Week||Special||Price|
To see a PDF version of the Breakfast menu, click on the following link: Huntington Pointe Breakfast Specials 2020
To see a PDF version of the Cafe menu, please click on the following link: Huntington Pointe Cafe Menu 2020
No Support Animals are allowed at the Cafe
There’s a difference between “service animals” and “emotional support” animals. Service animals are trained to assist their owners (such as seeing eye dogs) and those animals can go everywhere their owners go. Support animals do not have that training and they are not allowed in the cafe.
Note: All animals registered at HP are emotional support animals.
Ordering Grilled Food items shortly before closing time
A resident went to the café and ordered a salad with grilled chicken at 1:51 PM. She was told that it was too late for grilled items, so she asked why she could not be served since the cafe closing time is currently 2 PM (3 PM starting November 1st). Here’s the answer:
- Everyone can come in up to the actual closing time.
- The grill is shut down about 15 minutes before closing to allow for cooling and cleaning of the grill.
- Everything else can be ordered. That includes any hot items such as soup or eggs, but not grilled items.
- Any resident can call ahead if he/she’s running late and wants a grilled item.