Huntington Pointe Community: 6251 North Oriole Blvd. Delray Beach, FL 33484
The Barbara Evans Show: Everyone thoroughly enjoyed her excellent performance Saturday night.
Update on the Road Paving/Cycling Path Project: Paving Lady, and their sub contractors, started their project October 7th. Unfortunately, with one exception, it rained every day this week. What was the one exception? It was beautiful during the Jewish Holiday, the one day they weren’t scheduled to work.
Most of their equipment will be stored at the clubhouse parking lot at night. However, the equipment will be relocated each day, so that it’s closer to the area where they’ll be working.
Note: Paving of the walkway/cycling path is scheduled for Monday October 14th [weather permitting].
- Paving will start for Phase 3: Waldwick Circle, Sunny Manor Court, and Millington Way, on Tues. the 15th and Wed. the 16th. If left in your driveway, you will not be able to move your cars for 24 hours . Therefore, plan accordingly. This means manicure appointments, pedicure appointments, doctor appointments, golf games, and having a legitimate excuse for canceling plans with someone who coerced you into an obligation. The project is always weather permitting. This means listening to robo calls, checking the website, and being prepared for last minute changes.
- They are hopeful to mill a street per day, which should minimize interruptions.
- There will always be a Platinum security guard on site with the contractors. If there are any concerns, please do not address the contractors directly. Speak with either the guard at the scene or go to the clubhouse
1. There’s some confusion about patio applications reference insurance, so let’s hopefully clear that up. The wrong question to ask your insurance company is “will they insure your patio”. Here’s the question you should ask. Do I have at least $300,000 of personal liability insurance? The HPA also requires a “certificate of insurance”, which means the HPA will be notified if you cancel the policy.
2. You can download, view, or print the updated application by clicking on the following link: http://bit.ly/LandscapeModHPA
3. Visit the Patio Application page in the resident’s section for more details.
Integrated HP – Coral Lakes 2019 Fitness Class Schedule: Go to “What’s Happening” / Activities to see the class schedule and explanation.
HP Community Connection: Keep up with the latest news from HPA President Shirley Kafka in the Resident’s section.
Cafe Daily Specials: Go the Resident’s section of the menu.
Online Ticket Purchases for HP Shows: To purchase tickets, navigate to the Entertainment section on the menu above and select “Buy Show Tickets”.
HP 2020 Concert Series: You can purchase tickets online, including the entire concert series package.
HP Resident’s Phone Directory: It’s on our website in the Resident’s section
Clubhouse Calendar: Keep up to date on activities in the Clubhouse. Go to “What’s Happening”
The Huntington Pointe Story
Huntington Pointe is an adult only (55+) gated community with no pets, located in one of the most popular towns in Palm Beach County, Delray Beach, FL. The main entrance is on Jog Road north of Atlantic Avenue, just south of Lake Ida Road. Our community is about a 10 minute drive from the downtown Delray shopping area and restaurants which are adjacent to a beautiful beach.
There are 1,096 residential units in the complex. Our residents live in various styles of apartments in our four story condo buildings or three different styles of attached one story villas.
Everyone enjoys our beautiful landscaping and two lakes. We’re large enough to support a wide array of amenities but small enough to maintain a sense of community. When asked what attracts them to Huntington Pointe, many new residents respond by saying our development is just the right size.
Another big attraction is our active lifestyle. We have four outdoor pools, each with a Jacuzzi, plus one indoor heated swimming pool. For those interested in physical activities we have a fitness center, tennis courts, bocce ball, pickleball, a billiards room, and shuffleboard for our residents and their guests. We also offer a series of classes such as zumba, water aerobics, and yoga. We have an on-site Café where people enjoy meeting for breakfast or lunch. Many residents often say they feel as if they’re living in a resort.
We have a wide array of indoor activities organized by a variety of clubs. We are especially proud of our billiards, computer, current events, financial, and theater arts clubs. Numerous card games and art classes are a big part of these organized activities.
Most of the aforementioned clubs meet in our 50,000 square foot clubhouse which has a Theater of Performing Arts seating over 600 people. There’s a year round schedule of very popular variety shows plus an annual concert series. In addition, residents can see first run movies on Tuesday/Thursday afternoons and evenings for free.
Every visitor to our community comments about our gorgeous, lush landscaping which you can see in many of our photos. Finally, what you cannot see on this website, is the feeling/sense of community which makes Huntington Pointe a fabulous place to live.
What Can I Do On This Website?
This is a site with tons of photos illustrating an array of activities and various locations in our community. We have pictures of our homes, our gorgeous landscaping, our residents in action, and the people who work with us. To quickly review upcoming events, check out “Happening Today and Very Soon” located in the right column of the Home Page . To see the Clubhouse reservations schedule, go to What’s Happening on the menu.
In addition, we have news, activities, and an entertainment section which has a schedule of our movies & shows. For the movies, you can click on a link and watch the relevant video trailer.
HP Resident’s Phone Directory: Can’t find your HP Phone Book? Don’t worry. because the listing is on our website in the Resident’s section.
If you need to communicate with Campbell, use the “Contact Us” form on the menu.
We have a link to the “New Residents Welcome Packet” located on the Residents section of the menu. Residents can fill out an “Emergency Contact” or “Architectural Form” in the Phase section. We also have a link to the “The Lifestyle Newsletter”. We make it easy for the residents to submit various forms, such as Work Orders and Elevator Pad requests. Check out the “Resident Forms” options on our Menu.
Important HP Phone Numbers
|ADT Alarm System||800-878-7806|
|AT&T U-Verse Customer Service||866-299-6824|
|AT&T U-Verse Technical Support||800-288-2020|
|Campbell After Hours Emergency Number||954-427-8770|
|Florida Power & LIght||800-226-3545|
|Palm Beach County Sheriff [Non-Emergency]||561-995-2800|