Our very popular CAFÉ is open daily for breakfast and lunch from 8 AM – 3 PM
Corona Virus Cafe Hours: 10 AM – 2 PM
Only Take Out Orders: Please call 561-499-9888 at least 30 minutes ahead for your food order.
Here are your ordering optonsank you for supporting the cafe. Some are having difficulty in placing orders. Here are your options.
- Call the Cafe @ 561-499-9888 at least 30 minutes ahead of your projected order.
- Drop off your orders at the cafe and wait, or come back when it’s ready.
- Lori Watson, one of the servers, has graciously offered use of her cell number for your orders: 561-901-0138
- Please, only use the cell phone number for ordering between 9:30 AM and 1:30 PM
Lunch Specials for the week starting Monday March 30th are cancelled.
Note: The lunch specials listed are not official, always check with the Cafe.
|Day of Week||Special||Price|
To see a PDF version of the Breakfast menu, click on the following link: Huntington Pointe Breakfast Specials 2020
To see a PDF version of the Cafe menu, please click on the following link: Huntington Pointe Cafe Menu 2020
No Support Animals are allowed at the Cafe
There’s a difference between “service animals” and “emotional support” animals. Service animals are trained to assist their owners (such as seeing eye dogs) and those animals can go everywhere their owners go. Support animals do not have that training and they are not allowed in the cafe.
Note: All animals registered at HP are emotional support animals.
Ordering Grilled Food items shortly before closing time
A resident went to the café and ordered a salad with grilled chicken at 1:51 PM. She was told that it was too late for grilled items, so she asked why she could not be served since the cafe closing time is currently 2 PM (3 PM starting November 1st). Here’s the answer:
- Everyone can come in up to the actual closing time.
- The grill is shut down about 15 minutes before closing to allow for cooling and cleaning of the grill.
- Everything else can be ordered. That includes any hot items such as soup or eggs, but not grilled items.
- Any resident can call ahead if he/she’s running late and wants a grilled item.